Holding a highly reputed and trusted market standing, we are engaged in supplying High Pressure Jack Hose. This hose is used in hydraulic jack applications. The cover of the hose is of black, oil and abrasion resistant synthetic rubber. Our agents procure this hose from the certified vendors of the market. Clients can avail our High Pressure Jack Hose in different specifications as per their requirements. It has two braids of high tensile steel wire reinforcement.
- Light in weight
- Resistant to high temperature
- Easy to use
High Pressure Jack Hose
- Recommended For: Hydraulic jack applications. Meets Material Handling Institute specification IJ 100 for hydraulic hose and assemblies used with jacking systems.
- Tube: Black, oil resistant, synthetic rubber (Nitrile Type C).
- Reinforcement: Two braids of high tensile steel wire.
- Cover: Black, oil and abrasion resistant synthetic rubber (Modified Nitrile Type C2).
- Temperature Range: -40Â°C to +100Â°C